We spent 3 fabulous days in Florence, and there is so much to see. Like Venice, Florence is photogenic. It loves the camera! Enjoy some of the sights with us.
This is where we stayed in Florence – the Casa Santo Nome di Gesu. It was an excellent choice; the rooms were spacious and the interior was beautifully decorated. The rooms were simple, not luxurious, but comfortable. The prices were low, and the staff was quite helpful.
– the architecture of the buildings
– the use of every possible inch of parking space
– the narrow width; and this one is more wide than most!
– the number of people walking; and this street is emptier than most!
– the absence of signs; it’s often quite difficult to learn what street you are on, or to locate a certain address
– the sidewalks; this street has really wide ones. Many times they are two feet wide, or less